Friday 4 February 2011

islam:meet the muslims

Shalom in the name of the lord Jesus.
Tonight at University West of England I was thrown out as soon as I entered the meal. Would a church throw you out? The person who I can not name stated to my brother in Christ the reason I was not allowed in was because I spoke against muhammed and muslims on facebook. When? my blog stateed specic at the start my love for muslims and how they are not terrorists. I even stated Muhammed was a nice man up to about 40 years old maybe even 50.

Matthew 5

“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Later on I got a message that other christians and non muslims were there, not knowing what had happened; tried to preach to them, what justice is this? I challenge any muslim to debate me on what I said in my blog, as this i what stoped me from being let in. Did the quaran misquote jesus and the christian belief? if we are to come to common terms lets discuss.

In the name of the lord jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment